It's Fun Having a 300,000 Yen a Month Job Welcoming Home an Onee-san Who Doesn't Find Meaning in a Job That Pays Her 500,000 Yen a Month - Vol. 1 Ch.…

Aggregator gang
Yay, this is back! I think ThePaulBunyanTrophy removed all their scans, it is nice to see some of the cool series they were doing get picked up.

Hi everyone! I hope you're enjoying the manga. Please don't think badly of me because of the final page. We all worked even harder today to give you guys a special double feature. We will be continuing 300K Onee-san to completion. Please come back soon for Chapter 3!😄

Group Leader
@TrueGoddessReincarnation

More like we wanted to fast forward it so that we could start on the newer chapters as soon as possible, a lot of people would appreciate that, hence some extra effort from our part is all. Call it an adrenaline rush.

Double-page supporter
as long as the plot progresses unlike the other million mangas out there who repeat the same joke over and over again to milk the story for 200+ chapters... im in the hype train!

Fed-Kun's army
Hey @BreadLizard as long as you guys continue to update the series further than the last two groups who did, than I'll be reading it

Fed-Kun's army
The Uno Twitter account is wrong, you can absolutely stack +2s, if not, why can you in the Uno digital game?

wtf. I clicked on this manga expecting it to be ecchi trash, and I am pleasantly surprised that it isn't. I love that both the FL and ML are competent people in their own ways.

Aggregator gang
Its really sweet but gives me feelings of ambivalence.

I can't not feel dejected that there is a need for business because of how hopelessly unhappy people are. I can't find to hate it though because it really does help people, I just wish it didn't need to exist.

Users who are viewing this thread