It's My Life

Dex-chan lover
It's a bit infuriating how the Mangaka is capable of some brilliant artwork yet decides to draw sloppily for most of it. If he went all out, or at least kept somewhat of a consistent level of art it would make this manga here so much better. I still like it a lot, but it feels like a waste.

Double-page supporter
after like 12 times the author mentioned music early on how did i not see this coming?

Contributor
Oh. Ohhhhh. I didn't know and just found out today, but this manga will be localized in France, the first tome come next month.
That's really great, i will absolutely buy it.
And of course it's Ototo, the best publisher here for me just behind Ki-oon.

Im still in early chapters and I hope this father/daughter dynamics stays and it doesnt turn into retarded romance(hes literally grooming her) like in certain manga thats I won't be naming.Astra can be shipped with older girls (ya,all of em).

Come for the art stay for the feeeeeeeeeeelssssssss. Also the art is pretty good but I feel the paneling or something is off? The flow of panels sometimes leave something to be desired. Sometimes gets a bit wordy, but makes up for it with good characterization. Overall a 9/10

Aggregator gang
It’s now or never..... I ain’t gonna live forever
I just wanna Live while I’m alive

Aggregator gang
I won't lie, I wanted to check if the comments had the song... I was not disappointed.
But now that I see what the manga is about... I might give it a try.

Aggregator gang
Props to the author

im so sad that this got an anime adaptation but only an ova not a series -_-

Fed-Kun's army
Astra Ludger Doomsday...
who has a more dope ass name then that

Users who are viewing this thread