It's Not Easy to Be a Man After Traveling to the Future

OMG, I'm sooooo happy! From novel to manhua! To think I'd see the day!
This is one of my favorite books of all time, personally I think that this is one of the best gender bender / cross-dressing books of all time ( and the do it so efficiently too)!
I just hope the story is still fluid 😬.

Dex-chan lover
GASPP MY FAV NOVEL BECOME MANHUA???!
@Gravygods IKR it is shocking to see it here!, it is one of good crossdressing novel, I hope the manhua stay based on novel.

😄😄😄😄Please pleaseeeee, let it stay true to the novel!! I'm so hype they making a manhua out of this😄

For better description from the novel:

After dying from a strange terminal illness, Ling Lan was reborn into a world 10,000 years into the future. Although she dearly wished she could just live a peaceful and uneventful life in her new healthy body, fate had other plans…

Forced to disguise herself as a boy just so she could inherit her deceased father’s premium military benefits, Ling Lan’s journey to adulthood was full of challenges. After much difficulty, she finally turned sixteen when she could drop the charade. But before she could grasp her newfound freedom to get married and start her own family, a twist of fate results in her being thrown into the Federation’s top military boys’ school.

With these twists of fate, Ling Lan had little choice but to walk further and further down a path of no return, one of cold and aloof dominance…

[novel is still in translation and currently up to ch 1098 with daily updates] Shameless promo- MUST READ ヽ(Φˋ口ˊΦ)ノ

Double-page supporter
Oh ?
Abusive training the novel has been adapted in abusive training the manhua ?

Nice !

Dex-chan lover
The novel is honestly great, and a lot of the gags would work a lot better in visual form. The designs look good so I have fairly high expectations for this adaptation

Dex-chan lover
Looks like some people already rated this, even though there hasn't been a real chapter uploaded, just the teaser. The LN and a manga/manhwa can but may not have the same story and quality.

Group Leader
characters design was surprising, but I wasn't that much disappointed by art as I thought I would be. hafghfvahjvfah I'M SO HYPED for this title to got manhua omg

Le plus beau cadeau de ma vie
J en pleure de joie
Par contre je vais avoir un peu de mal à m habitué au chose qui n y sont pas ou qui sont modifiés

Dex-chan lover
No Romance Tag, but it's Shoujo with Reincarnation? I'll bite. This should be more interesting than the massive amount of Noble Lady/Villainess Reincarnation things.

EDIT: NVM Romance tag added. Well, hopefully the action is actually worth a damn.

Users who are viewing this thread