It's Not Easy to Be a Man After Traveling to the Future

"Eugenics dystopia with gene enhanced for rich dudes." about sums up the story, except the mc is female instead of male, but pretending to be male because circumstance. Oh, and for whatever reason the "Japanese kingdom" is excessively aggressive and likes to murder children because they're Chinese. Not even joking that happens later in the novel.

tbh in the novel, the MC's physical appearances was described to be very masculine

Dex-chan lover
@Zetazich Uh.. not really. In the novel she's not very tall, her hands are very smooth and feminine, it's just that her presence is so cold and overpowering that no one really dares look at her characteristics.

The announcement chapter makes this feel like a “woke” strong female lead character type manhwa. pretty good if you bear with the extremely exaggerated male dominance/ gender inequality shtick.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why, but the cover picture without text was blurred from the translation groupe. I wanted to upscale it with realsSr but couldn't as it would always end up as blurry upscale.
If others are interested in the unblurred cover, i found it on this chinese (?) website (hail google search) https://www.ohmanhua.com/16690/1/2.html
(this is no add😂)
a small advice for using realsr: don't take screenshots it won't work; rather use the f12 key and search for source...

Don't expect much from this manhua, i'm dead tired of its novel after 1400~ chapters (novel is on hiatus after 1486 chapters bruh)
There is too much unnecessary explaining like "Ordinary idiots cannot survive this, but *insert someone* can survive it, because he/she/it has strong foundation/training/will/whatever else" and this "describing" repeats itself over and over and the novel gets too repetitive like all other chinese novels, events are the same (precious MC almost losing, but winning in the end) just on a bigger scale

I've seen a better version of this manga with a plot so similar it is practically the same manga with different protagonist. I forgot the name.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, Wecomics has stopped translating the official English for this one, so back to mangadex it is.

I'll just cross my fingers that somebody picks this one up.

I dont really know how to comment on mangadex(newbie to this site). I noticed that most people actually put non-important things in spoilers but for this comment. Read the spoilers at your own risk of ruining many plots and plot twists.
The manhua is based on the webnovel. Acc.to the the novel the romance is really slow
the novel showed indications to romance between li lanfeng, she declares the two girls as her fiances(hilarious cuz of the situation), and not all the people in her group love her its more of an admiration.
The romance is very vague, the author kept in mind scenes for the future
before she enters her fathers division, she sends off one of her friends to another division where he would help her, there was also the baby(remember the one at the beginning who was meant to take all her benefits obtained from her father) also comes up nearing the end where the novel is on hiatus.
The manhua isnt very amazing right now but wait for it to reach the part where
she joins her fathers division, for me that is where the best parts began
The manhua seems the same as the others at first glance but is actually incredible. I still say the webnovel is the best. Madam Ru please come out of hiatus.
The romance is slow, I read some comments where people thought the mc was actually a guy but he isnt he is a girl wearing guy clothes(I didnt put this as a spoiler cuz it was mentioned in the title and near the very beginning, idk y the people thought that).
I highly recommend the webnovel!!!! The journey was actually incredible and the plot is nice, dominating at times, childish at times, cute at times, funny at times, you get the point. The novel also had that good family fluff most people like(me too). The best character is you ask me is the Ling Lans mother cuz the fluff is mainly from the actions of Ling Lans mother.
The reason here is because the mother shows such a cute side to the mc and her husband(Too much fluff)The novel is indicating a kingdom building plot but its nowhere in progress at chapter 1486.
The mother is not just a pushover relying on her child or husband either
When her husband dies the second time(he is given a new Division 13 when he was back after he died the first time), mother Lan fights her father(First Marshal) to give the division to Ling Lan who is not present right then. She even goes to court and fights for her rights(mother power) She is not physically strong but she is mentally strong even I a reader admitted that I was touched at this point
For those who think that the mc is actually just a lucky guy, none of his friends die or nothing bad ever happens to him well you my friend are sorely mistaken,
i dont know the exact chapter but around chapter 1000, her father dies and one of her friends dies as well, she becomes greatly weakened.
The next spoiler you may read might make you want to punch me in the face because is was a huge plot twist in the story. Its just a WARNING!!
The father actually has the power to devour(aka take anyones power) he takes over the body of the man who wanted to kill him and secretly protects his kid. The guy who died which I mentioned in the previous spoiler can also be saved.
I hope the huge comment shows just how much this is great, the images are great for the manhua like most of them but for those people who want to read something great, wait for the manhua to show you the whole plot and the plot twists. This is just the beginning don't judge so early.
Hope this comment helps
-A Fan of Its Not Easy To Be A Man After Travelling To The Future
Just shouting out there-Madam Ru please release chapters I want more Ling Lan. Also the formatting of the commenters on mangadex is just plain bad.

Users who are viewing this thread