It's Not Like I Don't Want To Love - Ch. 5.2 - Episode 05-2

Group Leader
@thathuffbear That's understandable. We had to drop the series since I couldn't find anyone interested in translating it. However, with Winstonite rejoining the group it is certainly back on the menu. New chapters will be released whenever I get around to work with them, hopefully it won't take two years.

Dex-chan lover
just re-read everything, the bomerang just make a U-turn real fast 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Kinda obvious since first chapter. Though the author tried to make it looks like it's a misunderstanding when she "glanced" to the teacher.

Dex-chan lover
after rereading this whole thing after the new release, I dont get it, it jumps around too many outside characters, esp chapter 5 arc was a bit random till the very last pages

Dont tell me she is the one who confessed lol

Damn. Binged through this all today and that came full circle perfectly. I'm not happy about any of it though and Episode 5 felt especially personal since I'm also old and desperate to get married but damn, it sure kept me engaged. (Yeah. I'm crying over my own awful pun.)

I wanted someone to find happiness but I guess this manga is a bit too real for that. So, I'm sad, frustrated, feeling hopeless but still glad I read it....WTH is wrong with me.

Double-page supporter
Can a teacher earn 4000000 yen per year?
What does he teach, financial alchemy?

Dex-chan lover
Goshdamnit it finally went full-circle...

@DoubleA
I wanted someone to find happiness but I guess this manga is a bit too real for that. So, I'm sad, frustrated, feeling hopeless but still glad I read it....WTH is wrong with me.
Ya dude... say no more I feel you:'(

But yeah this manga wasn't good for my heart... Something about it feels melancholic

Group Leader
ngl, i forgot about this manga existence.
but after re-read again from chapter 1. Now i remember why i put an high score for this

Dex-chan lover
YES
tomboy for the win, shes so cute
also i had no clue who that guy was and was really weirded out that author just decided to follow so weird random no one but it turned out to nicely loop back to the main (or maybe just 1st at this point?) "couple"

@Melansjf I mean there's millions of HS students attending and graduating every year, so saying that no one will crush on their teacher is a huge statement to make.

Users who are viewing this thread