It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - I Can't Compare

Dex-chan lover
Don't know what everyone else is whining about. This story is sweet and fluffy in my book.

This feels more like an actual relationship and I've personally been through what the MC has so I get it. I'm enjoying this a lot for that.

Dex-chan lover
Meguro is the actual chad here, not gonna lie.

I feel the same way. It's not generic love romcom number 4,654, but instead does develop why these characters behave the way that they do and that the fact MC is awkward is not detrimental but improves their relationship shows how much more nuanced this story is. @Slayride

MD@Home
Aw man, I was about to flip mid chapter but I am glad they picked up at the end, I am glad that they are actually showing some character development here, otherwise it wouldn't feel right for the MC to have gained the courage to ask her out finally and ask her for a date too! My ♥ 😩

Dex-chan lover
I really hope MC starts to develop a little bit more because of this. Really wanna see him gain a little bit more confidence to be able to stand up for himself in these situations at least. I mean, yeah, while his behavior is understandable and even relatable to some, to a certain extent, that doesn't it's not frustrating to watch. Still, I'm glad the end was fairly wholesome, so that reduced a good bit of annoyance there. Still, hope the mc can develop

I really like this Couple so bad. But dude, pls develop yourself faster! Be a man!

Animals are clever so I think they'd know that they can't gain anything from me.
That was an epic diss on both her boyfriend (probably unintentionally) and herself. I'd be impressed if it wasn't so sad.

Users who are viewing this thread