It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - A Normal Thing

Double-page supporter
@Captaininvictus I understand that the purpose is to make the MC gain confidence, but I'm still saying the way he is written has major problems. For a character who also has social anxiety, yet progresses at a more reasonable pace, check out Nagatoro's senpai for example.

@rongmario someone like you who flaunts their pedophilia like it's a remotely acceptable thing should be put in a cage. at best.

@degenerateafro Nagatoro's a cute romcom between the two main characters, but imo it's pretty cartoony. This one is much more in the overthinking anxiety realm of things for the mc. I do wonder if we'll get more exposition on Meguro and why she's so...out there. Based on the comments saying that the author doesn't really plan to do any major drama and wants a fluffy happy romance, I don't think it'll get too dark with that sort of thing though, and that's okay too.

Fed-Kun's army
I hate the new font. It makes it hard to read and is way too small at that, which doesnt help

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad MC is getting better with his words. That's so sweet that my taste buds need to recover for a bit.

This kinda makes me sad. I felt like in the last fireworks chapter Meguro seemed to be assertive because she genuinely wanted to be. Now she's fallen back into her old habits of just try to satisfy the other person. In fact this chapter could be interpreted as undermining my original interpretation of the fireworks chapter. Maybe she just kissed him back because now she knows he really does want that.

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao this guy fucking sucks yeah not obvious you’re a virgin

MD@Home
Hmm, I'm glad this chapter came out since it does patch the fireworks festival chapter about their kiss... but it kind of feels like them backtracking a bit on it because of regrets? Idk, just feels that way, a bit wishy washy

Aggregator gang
I know that people are calling the MC a wimp or a coward and I can understand where they are coming from, but the fact that he is able to convey his true feelings into words and not hide it or lie about things constantly by saying its nothing is really brave. I sure as hell can't do it and I don't think that most people can without feeling embarrassed. I know he's just a manga character, but I have a lot to learn from him!

Dex-chan lover
You know what, I respect his views on stuff like that. The over the top reactions are very annoying but I do respect his way of thinking. Honestly, I think the exaggerated reactions are what's really getting people annoyed

Dex-chan lover
61572-das-good-shit.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@Ddog yeah, it's annoying. and his way of thinking sound good. but in reality, if you done it hundred times i think his view will change a little. peoples took a granted when for things that always there. hence why sometimes we forgot to appreciate all the little things in life.

I wonder how many people who are calling the MC a wimp or bitch have even had a girlfriend, or even their first kiss lmao

Dex-chan lover
i like this chapter more than the one where they actually kissed

Supporter
This sort of shit depresses me, kissing your girl needs to be an event or else it's not good. What kind fucked up mind thinks something like that?
Someone who's spent a lifetime being told how worthless he is by literally everyone in his life and thinks anything good happening to him is so incredibly rare and precious that it needs to be approached with the utmost care.

Users who are viewing this thread