It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - I Might Die

Dex-chan lover
Like always, meguro comment section on how she gonna cheat, gonna get stolen or she is used goods or whatever, shit never gonna change, even if the author said day 1 that he wanted to keep this as a romance slice of life, with koga helping meguro to value herself more and grow up as a couple, keeping this with no drama, at least the comments haven't turn into a shitfest like that other manga today lol. Beside it seems that people already forgot that she rejected some dudes because she is dating mc back then in zoo date.

dont worry, the guy dont show up for the rest of the volume anyway, so read without worries, cuz is drama free

Double-page supporter
This guy's kind of an airhead. I immediately like him.

MD@Home
Am I the only one who thinks there is absolutely nothing wrong with the MC's current relationship with his girlfriend? It's not like one of those stories where we suffer through a gazillion chapters for the couple to even try holding hands or something. I think their relationship is progressing naturally and well, and I feel Harem-kun's remarks were not only inappropriate but also unnecessary.

Dex-chan lover
What a slut ! Ah no wait he’s a guy so it doesn’t count.🙄

Dex-chan lover
How do you purify the impure?
None!
Especially for a cuck like the MC.

Dex-chan lover
MC has the big gay, Meguro goes along with it cause plot. Nothing will happen.

Dex-chan lover
@pip25 No, you're not. I think it's very sweet, actually. If MC places a special value on things like kissing and sex, that's his own damn buisness (well, I guess we're reading his life, but...).

Obviously if Meguro felt differently, then that would be a problem, but there's been no indication she feels that way.

Dex-chan lover
Hey look, man slut! Whatever the in universe Japanese equivalent of Jeremy Kyle is will be seeing this dude very soon.

Now I wonder about all those comment that seems implying how a highschool couple really should just have sex without thinking or how normally a highschool guy or GIRL actually always want to f*ck whenever they have a bf and their partner should just f*ck her without a shred of logical thinking. Maybe I just have a different common sense. Or maybe the rest of the world actually lied about concept of chastity and virginity is a hoax like how there's a government flat earth or alien or moon landing conspiracy theories.

Dex-chan lover
When you tried to tainted the purity with your black ink but it only made the ink dissipate.

Dex-chan lover
He should at least be thinking about it so he becomes "mentally prepared" for it before it happens, so if she ever does ask for something more intimate he doesn't freak out and deny her and hurt her feelings.

Dex-chan lover
LE CHAD HAS ARRIVED
DO IT CHAD, MAKE OUR MC ASCEND INTO GODHOOD
@RetahSretah
They are in college R(Buddy)etard, and the whole point of the manga was that his GF was an easy girl that slept around

Group Leader
@RangoBongo
@RetahSretah
They are in college R(Buddy)etard, and the whole point of the manga was that his GF was an easy girl that slept around
Who's the "R(Buddy)etard" here? Let me quote from chapter 7 page 1:
"KOGA MAKOTO, HIGH-SCHOOL JUNIOR, I GOT MYSELF MY FIRST EVER GIRLFRIEND."

On another note, new guy looks like one of the dudes in the first panel of chapter 2 (where they were dissing Meguro as being a slut) and the 2nd panel of the last page of chapter 6 (where he seems to take an interest in Koga and Meguro's relationship).

Users who are viewing this thread