It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 2 Ch. 16.5 - That's What Love is

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka

The national law is pretty much written ". . . . . you can't set the consent under 13. . . ." and it's being used as reference by each prefecture as guideline. Like the other guys said it. In practice many region set it at normal range like 16-20.

I just don't feel comfortable when I see that Sensei guy, it's just so off putting, seems like he is just leading her by the nose, just because he can... even if they are probably around the same age it just feels wrong

Dex-chan lover
Can people stop the pedo shit ? read the manga, he is a minor too, they are litteraly the same height.

And there are much more important stuff to focus on like what he is saying being absolutly nonsensical.

Group Leader
@BalrogDeMorgoth
Can people stop the pedo shit ? read the manga, he is a minor too, they are litteraly the same height.

I didn't know that teenagers can't be pedos. And if you're the same height as a minor you can't be called a pedo. So, how old do you have to be before you can be classified as being a pedo? 20? 30? 50? And how much taller do you have to be before you can be classified as a pedo?

Dex-chan lover
Man, the people getting triggered over this have really not seen ANYTHING when it comes to manga. Not even talking about h stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly A teenager can't be a pedo for fucking another teenager, if you didn't know that, you failed at basic logic.

Height is an indicator of age, genius, do you know lots of 30 years old male that have the same height as a 12 years old girl ? no ?

Dex-chan lover
@bysantti i said this in a previous chapter comments that asked the same but, raws only get published on the raws site (shonenmagazine, pixivcomics or app palcy) when a volume is released or announced to be, the last chapter of volume 3 is 24 or 24.5 if you count extra, so gotta wait until volume 4 is out going by what 24.5 say at the end, but who knows when that will be, mind that author have other works now too, so it get slower now, unless you get a physical magazine for the chapters if it exist (vol 3 released on nov 8th)

Aggregator gang
Someone please call an alpha isekai MC or Luffy to punch that flashy guy like Luffy punched that celestial dragon.

Dex-chan lover
huh, this one is actually pretty good to show ow that relationship was, i'm sure it was the only one that could be considered normal, and the ones after it were just dudes taking advantage of her, but the sensei dude actually had some proper things to say and i ike how she says "calling him 'sensei' felt just right" because he was teaching her about such things

Dex-chan lover
Ishigami was Right.

I thought he was college Freshman from the way he acts, and she seems to be in middle school in the flashbacks.

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly Yeah, minors not being pedophile for fucking people around their age is so dumb and adult male being taller than little girls is so far from reality, how stupid of me.

I'm talking to a genius, all 16 years old who ever got a girlfriend or boyfriend should go to jail i guesse.

Sensei did nothing bad. Incorrect, perhaps. The amount of people getting triggered is over the top.

He sucks, yeah. But he didnt do anything illegal.

Dex-chan lover
Hm I don’t like how she keeps bringing him up despite having many other bfs ehh

Dex-chan lover
that teacher is bulshitting hard so he looked cool to his girl. his logics are so disgusting that I only heard it on hentais

Users who are viewing this thread