It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 2 Ch. 16.5 - That's What Love is

Dex-chan lover
@BalrogDeMorgoth

You absolute idiot. Stop focusing on height. That depends on genetics not only age. There could be 30 year olds shorter than some highschool girls.

Open your mind a bit damn. Either way he’s age hasn’t been stated but he’s clearly older than her (not said by how much) so of course it’s weird and possibly pedo, possibly

Dex-chan lover
@JKTV yea his age havent been said, but going by what he said and his uniform in the previous extra (having a recommendation already so he dont have to worry about studying), he is most likely at the end of highschool, meguro is in middle school at the end probably, and that is like 3 years difference, unless both are in middle school

Dex-chan lover
@JKTV I don't focus on height, i just mentionned it as one of the obvious sign they have around the same age.

How silly of me, obviously it's much more likely for him to be a 42 year old midget that recently take a high school entrance exam rather than someone near the age of the girl he is going out with, what a genius you are.

Don't call me an idiot when you can't even read the manga properly, it's not 'possibly', it's obviously not pedo, stop trying to push that dumb shit and no, people around the same age dating isn't weird, what's weird is his bad advice.

Dex-chan lover
Sensei's not really wrong here. The problem stems from the fact that their relationship was probably based mostly on sex and Meguro's own mental issues. His advice pretty much boils down to, don't kink shame your partner and you're probably going to love more than one person during your lifetime. It's just a shame that Sensei didn't "love" her nearly as much has he should have are even as much as she loved him.

Dex-chan lover
Some real bullshit in this comments section I'll tell you that.

"The Age of Consent in Japan is 13 years old. The age of consent is the minimum age at which an individual is considered legally old enough to consent to participation in sexual activity. Individuals aged 12 or younger in Japan are not legally able to consent to sexual activity, and such activity may result in prosecution for statutory rape or the equivalent local law.

Japan's statutory rape law is violated when an individual has consensual sexual contact with a person under age 13. At 13, Japan's base age of consent is the lowest of any developed country. However, many prefectures also have local "corruption of minors" or "obscenity statutes" (淫行条例) which raise the de-facto age of consent to 16-18, unless they are in a "sincere romantic relationship", usually determined by parental consent. For example, the effective age of consent in Tokyo by local statute is 18. The age of marriage is 16 for girls and 18 for boys with parental permission, and 20 otherwise.

Japan does not have a close-in-age exemption. Close in age exemptions, commonly known as "Romeo and Juliet laws" in the United States, are put in place to prevent the prosecution of individuals who engage in consensual sexual activity when both participants are significantly close in age to each other, and one or both partners are below the age of consent.

Because there is no close-in-age exemption in Japan, it is possible for two individuals both under the age of 13 who willingly engage in intercourse to both be prosecuted for statutory rape, although this is rare. Similarly, no protections are reserved for sexual relations in which one participant is a 12 year old and the second is a 13 or 14 year old."

Aggregator gang
That "sensei" is not wrong but he didn't actually cared for her or understood her, what he actually did was brake her...just giving her very half-assed answers and her just translating everything he said literally.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so MC has culture at least.

I just hope all this foreshadowing doesn't mean the sensei will eventually appear in the main story, I don't think I would enjoy seeing that.

Man, this girl is really troubled! So she doesn't know what she want and she want to sample until she figures out what true love is! That's so f*cked up!

Dex-chan lover
This manga does not give me vibes that Meguro would go back on her development, though I have absoulute faith, both she and MC will have to deal with Exes, imouto and sensei in the future.

Dex-chan lover
He disgusts me. :s
that "Man, I say some wise stuff" is especially retarded.
I wonder if he's meet the MC at some point, I'm guessing that he will for some more drama.

Dex-chan lover
Sensei isn’t wrong but he’s definitely not right. He’s dropping facts but giving terrible advice. If I had to describe him, he’s scum. I guess that’s just the kind of character the author wanted him to portray.

@MacMeaties
Thank you.

Group Leader
@Keetonman
Obviously sensei will come back for a real chapter. Probably soon.
Since it's probably been at least three years, the dirtbag is probably in his 3rd year of college and he could show up as a student teacher.

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly
Ugh
The thought that Sensei will be back disgusts me.
I know it won't have much of impact beside our MC declares his love for his gf, but to imagine seeing that Sensei upset me.

Users who are viewing this thread