It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Can I Ask You a Favor

@boag not really, it was already stated that this is their last year, so it just recalls that being said. No eerie stuff like them going seperate ways yet

@boag MC is a third year student and you can see from Meguro's shirt that she's in class 2C which means she's a second year student, so yes this is their last school festival TOGETHER since MC is graduating this year (there's a mistranslation in an earlier chapter that implies Meguro is also a third year).

Dex-chan lover
I demand a fulfilling love for Mio-chan. I won't accept anything less.

MD@Home
Aw, this was so nice! More growth from Meguro-chan and her relationship with Koga XD!!! YES!!

Dex-chan lover
The end. I'll stop here actually. Until a few more chapters get released. I do adore the way they communicate their feelings to one another, and how it makes them grow as a couple together. I just don't want to get cucked with a cliffhanger =0b. And this feels like a very defined point in their relationship without any sloppy loose ends(the 'sensei' situation will prob come eventually, but its not anything concerning Meguro or Koga right now so....).

Users who are viewing this thread