It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Can I Ask You a Favor

Thank you for taking the bullet and advancing their relationship glasses chan.

Dex-chan lover
@Karman19 @Bounce @JGCR going by their class shirts, Meguro is a second year (2-C) and Koga is a 3rd year (3-C), so is their last festival together because koga is graduating, that just it, manga japanese description have it as meguro being the kouhai and koga a senpai, so this is something missing from the english description, which was probably taken from pixiv comics (description from pocket.shonenmagazine and palcy app have it as senpai kouhai which are the actual sources for this manga, specially palcy that is the one that serialized this)

Based Koga being based again. Him telling Meguro exactly what she need right now does put a smile to my face.

So far, Meguro always speak to Koga for any anxiety or worries of her in regards to her feelings so I have high hope that any problems come their way, they can find a way to get through it together.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that's all it was. I'm still paranoid about tragic happenings.

It's really sweet to see Meguro find someone she cares about enough to get jealous for. In the past, I think she'd convinced herself her opinion and feelings didn't matter much when it came to "love," guys, and sex. Sensei just told / advised her to sleep with whoever, with her maybe hoping one would stick with her.

I love the sound effect "fluff" on the one page.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it makes sense for Meguro to act this way. It's an interesting internal conflict between her being conditioned to deal with polyamorous lovers (and her sense that it's normal) and her wanting to have MC all to herself.

Dex-chan lover
minor drama, guess something heavier will show up soon, specially with that ominous "last time " thing.

Users who are viewing this thread