It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - I Am Back

you always know someone is willing to die on a particularly ugly hill when they bring up the age of consent in japan

Dex-chan lover
Meguro figuring out her feelings feels so good to read. I'm loving the development in this manga.

Can we stop bitching about cultural differences in the comments and enjoy the feels. No one cares if you don't like the way Japanese society functions. All counties have subjectively stupid laws and culture, move on. There are feels to be had and injured sensibilities to be ignored.

That said, caio. Don't let the Rona bite.​

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is talking about them having sex when I just want them to be adorable together.

Dex-chan lover
@hinabestwaifu
e9d.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@kuma
I said I wanted more drama, i dont know why youre caught up in some age of consent tangent, projecting much?

Banned
Hope she will talk out her concerns with him. That is how you have a strong relationship. Talking and working our concerns together

Aggregator gang
LOL @ at the incels who used to trash this perfectly good fluffy girlfriend as "used goods" I'm super happy for this cute as hell couple

VIP
@boag i literally saying that in japan, age of consent in japan is misleading and there is some law to overlay it to protecting underage people to get exploited. BUT it's not statutory rape either.

Dex-chan lover
cute shit
and why are people still arguing about statutory rape in the comments ._.

@kuma dude, please stop. @boag just stated they wanted more drama so they said a possible scenario. How the fuck that become a fucking age of consent nonsense and statutory rape bullshit?

Edit: that being said, this couple is fucking awesome and wholesome

Dex-chan lover
@kuma
I said I wanted Drama in the story, I dont care about whatever argument youre having with a ghost poster, just leave me out of it.

@parkourse incels gotta take their anger out on something but they're too cowardly to take it out on things that aren't fictional characters :^)

Users who are viewing this thread