It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - Childishly Stubborn

Contributor
I 100% believe that this is solved next chapter looking at the rest of the manga, whit some wonderful comunication

Dex-chan lover
I guess that's the kneejerk reaction you get as a kind of shy dude who has his first girlfriend, who's also a "slut" of some repute, when you see her with a noted fuckplayboy.

Contributor
Please let them resolve this misunderstanding in the very next chapter and not drag it out.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn’t it be funny if he’s actually crying over something else and she’s the one that misunderstands thinking he’s misunderstanding

Lol I dunno js

Strange, I really don't know the reason he is crying for. But I believe the next chapter should explain it all and solve everything. I just hope it's about something other than believing his girlfriend was taken away from him, cause that seems unlikely (but not impossible).

I hope that in the next chapter they explain that he's crying just because he's stressed out. I mean, c'mon, don't tell me you would assume that she's cheating on you just because you find the shopping together.

Dex-chan lover
Thank God the friend is an actual bro and not just some NTRman, I just hope any misunderstanding gets fixed pretty quickly.

Dex-chan lover
@ElfWastaken
shock

he's pretty insecure, so for him it would only make sense that she would find someone better

@Arumir
probably. one reason i really like this series is that it doesn't stretch misunderstandings out over 10 chapters and people just go 'hey that's not what happened, here's what happened'

MD@Home
He saw his girlfriend shopping with his friend. The tragedy!
(Seriously, what the heck...)

Users who are viewing this thread