It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - Childishly Stubborn

Dex-chan lover
LMAO I hope it's the stress and not some annoying conflict also his friend is a real Bro

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka
he's pretty insecure, so for him it would only make sense that she would find someone better

I've never felt like he's insecure at all. At least not in the sense that he's ever expressed feelings of jealousy or seemed bothered about her sexual past. I wouldn't say that he's a confident guy either... just extremely oblivious about the stuff.
I'm calling it now, he's just touched by the idea that his girlfriend was buying him a Christmas present.

Fed-Kun's army
It's just a guess but, while Meguro-san doesn't mind being childishly stubborn, MC might be crying because he was caught by Meguro-san when he was being childishly stubborn.

Dex-chan lover
Some people can't even take christmas off unless there's a global pandemic

Dex-chan lover
Oh yess
The common trope of drama

"When you go with someone to buy a present,
The person who you want to give the present, meet/find you with someone..
And then Misunderstand happen"

Group Leader
Turns out the guy was a bro all along. Hopefully the next chapter begins with Koga crying tears of happiness at being able to see Meguro again.

Double-page supporter
Human is developed with ear, mouth and brain. Open your mouth to ask, spread out your ears to listen and think with your brain. Do not jump into conclusion and misunderstanding shit.

Dex-chan lover
If he's crying bcs he saw her with that other guy I promise I'll kill somebody. Why jump into conclusions rather than just asking. How fucking difficult is that???

But if he's crying bcs he imagines she's buying a present for him then I'm cool with that I guess

Users who are viewing this thread