It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - She has shown me

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry Koga, based on average life expectancy in Japan you should have around 70 more years to spend with Meguro.

Ok, I shouldn't be, but I'm pissed. What does it mean, Koga didn't give her anything, and she gave him a fountain pen? For a few chapters now the author has been, also using the excuse of "Koga has to study", portraying him as a burden, a wimp and a crybaby. But it might just be me that sees it this way. Dunno.

part of being in a relationship is allowing the other person to dote on you and allow you to be selfish sometimes (with their consent). it's a way of giving the other person some control in the relationship; they take on a burden freely because that choice is sometimes more important than everything being 100% equal all the time.

in other words, meguro is asserting a level of autonomy here that she has had trouble achieving in the past. she's leading (even if it means things are "unequal") rather than being led, which is a big step.

Fed-Kun's army
*bakes a masterful, 2 layer cake with decorations galore*
"I guess neither off us have much skill with our hands."
me: ???

Dex-chan lover
@rtrtrt exactly. More than that, unlike in her previous relationships where her partners chose to be selfish w/o caring for her needs, Meguro is as you said choosing herself to give more bc of the love she has for Koga. And it's not like Koga hasn't put himself out there in the past for Meguro, that was pretty much the beginning of their relationship until she finally realized her own feelings

Dex-chan lover
@JDSquare13 It also kind of goes unsaid but Koga's basically given her a lot already. This is her returning the favor.

Dex-chan lover
so what are the odds they break up as soon as they end highschooL?

Dex-chan lover
aaw god my heart. that was so sweet i actually shed a tear. im so jealous

Anime and manga has very strange idea of decent cooking skills. I guess when measuring yourself against people who can be trapped in a different world and create a empire from their cooking skills, sure. The rest of us mortals though the cake was fine.

Fed-Kun's army
Absolutely pointless deduction: looking at the band and nib design, the pen is a sailor pro gear.

You ever just sit down with your love and suddenly both of you say, "Wanna bake a 2 layer cake?"

Users who are viewing this thread