It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 6 Ch. 39 - What I Prayed for

I like the fluff and all, I really do. But the complete absence of REAL drama is very unrealistic, even for manga standards.

I mean we're talking about the prettiest girl in school who literally sleept with ANYONE who asked her. How is no one bullying her? How come that none of the guys harass her or try to sleep with her again? She used to be the school slut and somehow the entire school stays silent about it and pretends it never happened🤷‍♂️ That doesn't make any sense.

The title is literally pointing out that she's not a virgin, so the story should address the issues that come with a past like hers, otherwise it's just another boring slice of life romance manga.

Dex-chan lover
Uh I'm just noticing we're getting the same formula every chapter

Contributor
@VINT64
I was super confused, since I hadn't posted in this chapter's comments before your ping, but then I read @Kaarme's comment and understood the context.

Hint:
Take a closer look at my profile picture for your answer.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz I've seen it in last year, maybe even earlier. Oh come on, you're the closest to unicorn thing I've ever seen on the planet. So, can they?

UPD ah, you mean you won't let them to look more unicornish?

Dex-chan lover
@FEARMONGER
dont worry, this thing is written in cycles, we get some fluff and then the author hams up the drama. usually before a drama storm he will release a flashback chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@welcome2atlantis
you definitely can, it's 8% alcohol. for context, beer is 5% alcohol.

it's only 'low alcohol' in comparison to other sake, which is usually 14+%

Dex-chan lover
@welcome2atlantis
you definitely can, it's 8% alcohol. for context, beer is 5% alcohol.

it's only 'low alcohol' in comparison to other sake, which is usually 14+%

Aggregator gang
@TheGodEmperor What are you talking about? We already know what she prayed for. He made an extra wish, not her. It's his thoughts in the narration boxes, not hers.

Users who are viewing this thread