It's Not Your Baby! (Promo) - Oneshot

Thanks for the chappie!
Looks interesting. Shame its a one shot. Loving both leads so far! But why is baby chan's hair color black? Did she dye it?

I literally noticed his hair color change just now and died laughing
how did i not notice that when tl'ing it

I wish that this was a full fledged comic because that's more accessible than a novel translation lmao

Group Leader
re: confusion on hair colour

our team also has no idea. it changes between black and white in 1 panel when he was a little kid too so errr explantion: powerful magic boyo things

Group Leader
WOO thank you bucci gang for the mama promo, I've been dying for someone to tl it. now I just need to find someone willing to tl the novel

ahhhh thank for your translating!! i’ve been waiting for this one for so long!! i hope it gets a novel translation ;-;

Lmaooo. I’m pretty sure the baby is the ML’s considering how there was an inconsistent change of colour when he was a kid.

Thanks for this oneshot promo!

This promotional webtoons are making me suffer 😭 guess it's time to learn korean language

Seriosusly is this only a promo webtoon? It hasn't been serialized by kakao then? 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
She punches a dent in the wall and swears one moment, then tenderly apologises to her baby for her dirty mouth but ignores the damage she did to the building. If this got some sort of serialisation I'd be hoping for this kind of characterisation.

Dex-chan lover
what a cruel, teaser webcomic, now i want more
somebody please translate the novel QAQ

hhhhh i guess its time to sign in kakao and learn korean

OMG as a Mother of twins and currently pregnant woman I want to read this! ❤️❤️❤️❤️Wheeeere?!

Gimme Gimme gimme

Users who are viewing this thread