It's Not Your Baby! (Promo) - Oneshot

Why is there garbage? I mean, it's not like they have garbage truck... and is it really in plastic bags? Where do they come from? Aren't they in medieval times?

Ok let's say it's not plastic, then... maybe linen? But, as far as I know, clothe were pretty pricey in that period, so that doesn't make any more sense...
Weird, really weird. It seems our author haven't lived in medieval age yet... Weird!

Group Leader
@starbright yeah we just fixed it. I got the raws the day it came out LOL so the artist must’ve went back and fixed it in the meantime!!

Double-page supporter
If only the novel I could find at least in english, but I have my doubts that there is.

Fed-Kun's army
So, uhm, you do realize that I need this in my life now right? Don't do this to me!!!
Though I am quite worried about just how much he will cherish her, or vice versa. But even if one of them falls out of love one day, I hope their home will remain peaceful and lively for the sake of the child. Pregnancy before marriage usually turns into its own bloody battlefield.

It looks amazing!
I really hope the novel will be picked up by a group 😢

for a promotional webtoon for the LN...
it has quite a lot of chap.

in the raw like 99 of them...

edit: i wrote a wrong word... my bad

okat wtf??

they make such a good chapter and its just a promomotion????
ill never understand them

Group Leader
THEY'RE ALL HOTTIES. I WISH THIS WASN'T JUST A PROMO. i read web novels on the daily, but these promos always make me wish they were webtoons bcuz the art is just so freaking good >.<

Loved it!!

Hope they reconsider a manhwa with the same artist in the future. I would love to read it.

Once again, thank your for all your hard-work in providing us with updates of everything. You’re all amazing!! 🥰

DAM THIS WOULD BE SO GOOD AS A MANHWA since I don’t really like to read from novels and stuff xD

AHHHH I WISH IT WASNT A ONESHOT,,, THE ART IS SO GOOD IM LOVING THE PREMISE THEY LOOKED TO HAVE NICE DYNAMICS

as usual, we can't get all the nice things....

thanks for the tease though, now i really gotta check the novel lololol

Users who are viewing this thread