It's Not Your Baby! (Promo) - Oneshot

I hope the novel gets translated or the make an official webtoon and not just a promotional one.

I swear, if this doesn't become a full series I am giving up on webtoons/manga/manhwa.
okay, so that's a lie. But I really hope this gets picked up for a webtoon adaptation!!

@Torrence_Jet
In the novel They did not said anything about Simon’s hair, but they did said that because he’s an archmage that already reached the enlightenment that his hair change to “special” color (idk why they translate it as special tho). So maybe his hair was black before he “reached the enlightenment”?
Sorry for my bad english

Dex-chan lover
Looks like simon's hair was originally black. Because their has a black which took after from him and his golden eyes from her mother. So it makes a sense. He just turned to sme kind of a "kaneki phase"
Hoping the best for the novel also.. Dang really hope the manwha continues because the artstyle is so damn beautiful 💓

Somebody picked the novel, horray its on novelupdates under same name, rejoice ppl

I feel like the novel will be heartbreaking but imma give it a chance (even tho I can't handle misunderstandings and tragedy)

Users who are viewing this thread