It's Not Your Baby! (Promo) - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Seems interesting. But it's a promotional work for a novel, right? Is it already being translated, and if so, where??

Too cute too cute too cute! I love the badass mom and the totally whipped baby's dad 😌
I hope this gets made into a series bc it has so much potential!

I just notice the changes in hair color of the male lead. From black to White haha I wonder why

The art is so beautiful and has a strong female lead too! I hope it becomes a manwha later too.

From behind she looks like one of those Jojo characters. It's such.a shame that it's just a oneshot. This seems interesting.

And I don't know how genetics work, but is it possible for a blonde and someone with white hair to have a child with black hair?

I just realized that some panel little Simon has black hair. Maybe his original hair was black? 😳

And remember, guys. In some isekai manhwas, black hair related to someone who have high level magic. Maybe it also same in this manhwa.

I'm confused about Simon though. At the first part when he was being kidnapped, his hair was black. Then in future instances and where his smaller self was standing next to his adult self, his hair is silver?

Users who are viewing this thread