It's Not Your Baby! (Promo)

How does the baby have ,, black hair,, when the mom is blonde and the dad has grey hair-

Oh. My. God. Everyone is so hot! I'll be reading the novel, i hope it gets a manhwa soon!

@raiindrxp In the flashback the male lead has black hair. I don't know why later they showed an image of him as a kid with silver hair. I assume the hair color change is a magic thing.

The other chapters are not in a comic style. It is all just text if I am not mistaken.

@hanban56 those are not manga formatted, but quite literally just plain text chapters. a quick google translate of the raw site will pop up that the first 4 chapters are free. do take a few seconds to open up chapter 2 and press the right arrow in order to view that indeed this is basically a web novel fake out that made us think it was a manga.

I'm normally not into Romance manhwa but I'd want to read this from top to bottom if they ever decide to adapt into a webcomic.

So after reading this promo I started looking up spoilers for it. It's so good!!! I pray that this gets a web comic adaptation.

Interesting promo and would like to see more but the title "The baby isn't yours" makes me wary of the rest of the plot.

Sad it turned out to be a novel hope someday the author would turn this into a manhwa 😞

Users who are viewing this thread