It's Time for "Interrogation," Princess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Interrogation No. 4

Double-page supporter
W-wait how does milk in cup ramen work/does it actually work?

Group Leader
@Sarsak I haven't heard of this method but back in Taiwan we use to slow cook milk + butter, and add it to cup noodles that had sweeter flavours such as seafood or original. We also have milk hotpots with milk as base/stock, and surprisingly it works and tastes quite exotic and sweet.

Edit: Thanks above ^ ^

Fed-Kun's army
I'm starting to think that the Demon Lord is intentionally just trying to let the princess have some fun...

I think the demon lord either have a crush to this princess or the queen. Or probably just want to be friend.

Dex-chan lover
so this is why a milk curry flavor cupnoodle exist on my country. gonna make sure to put milk into my experiments

BCS

Dex-chan lover
You SHOULD let the noodles sit for longer to make them more soggy.

Dex-chan lover
YOU BITCH
NEVER EVER MAKE A SOGGY NOODLE.
Ehm speaking about milk in curry noodle. yea you can put milk in it, taste good even better than original

Dex-chan lover
@Kino280 It's possible there is some mean dealings going on. The Princess did have to bite her tongue while fighting the witch on some kind of battlefield as well. But at least they seem to keep their war civil, sort of. (Meaning the village was probably evacuated before being set on fire - and might as well have been set on fire by retreating humans.)

Users who are viewing this thread