It's Time for "Interrogation," Princess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Interrogation No. 7

you know, i'm rooting for the princess to just stay with the demon army if this keeps on.

she seems to live a miserable life as a "hero"

it's like a quote i read in another title (i forgot)
"a hero is a title given to someone to appease the masses, from the fact that their husbands and sons are sent to the slaughters of war"

Dex-chan lover
Yea I'll just let them never set me free if I were the princess. The prospects are much better than staying in the human kingdom anyway.

Dex-chan lover
What the actual demon kingdom. Why are people suggesting to just abandon everything she fought for just because demon "interrogations" seem nice?
Why are people suggesting demons are better when she won't be subjected to all those hardships in the first place if it wasn't for war?
Is it US way of thinking - to make some country life as bad as possible then suggest to betray said country because everything is bad there?
And why is that one guy suggested that humans are done for if with all possible information from princess demons still make no progress? I mean, they know queen's size alredy!

@kwendy well she obviously was lonely through her life because of her being a princess and gets more affection from the demons than humans apparently. Also, you saw what info they got out of her, its literally nothing and its supposed to be a funny manga not a psychological one, u probably should stop reading this since it isnt for u

Dex-chan lover
@animekek69 1) Because she needed to prepare for freaking demon ivation 2) She is just out of info at this point - she gave up everything in first chapters of you read attentively. 3) This is supposed to be fun manga, so you should stop reading this since it isn't for you.

Fed-Kun's army
What they attack the peaceful demon kingdom and now you blame that they have to fight a war on the poor victims too?

From what we've seen of the human kingdom, she was raised like a slave or an animal. "Muh war" is no excuse for that. You can prepare someone to fight in a war without dehumanizing them. Even the most elite soldiers in our society have days off and party. Morally and logically, she definitely owes more to the demon kingdom at this point, simply because they treat her like a person instead of an object.

The princess is smart. She's baiting them with useless info all while getting treated nicely haha

Dex-chan lover
Humans are supposedly fighting an all out war against demonkind, yet backstab each other? And so desperate for soldiers that they send children to fight?

Me thinks it's about time Mr Demon Lord ask the Queen for a date for peace negotiations.

Dex-chan lover
@JadeLatte More like she doesn't even possess very much useful information.

Demon king is the smart one. By the time he's finished with her, the princess will have a bunch of demon friends and monster pets. Then just make the princess the next monarch of the humans, and there will be peace for everybody.

Double-page supporter
Ahhh, this is useful information to ME! I'm going to Tokyo soon and need to figure out if I would prefer land or sea.

Dex-chan lover
I cant fault her at all bro the humans seemed to have treated her like a tool and she only has shitty memories and now the demons are treating her very well.

Also pretty cute what the sexy demon deems enough to let her go out and play.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Betrayed by someone you considered a friend and you had to put them down? This princess deserves a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread