It's Time for "Interrogation," Princess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contributor
Heh, so who is being tortured worse, the princess, or the readers?

Double-page supporter
@Avenger88id and @MinecraftNoob I thought he was talking about this korean webtoon: https://mangadex.org/title/867/ . It is not available in english here, but you can find it another reader. It truly is a good read, with gorgeous art, but the author sadly never finished the second season and there is no plan for it to continue. BTW, the second season is a prequel to the first, it helps to explain some of the lore that the first season didn't bother to explain. But nonetheless, the first season is superb.

Group Leader
Sorry for that someone who tagged 'Cooking'! I've removed it for now until more chapters do come out to confirm that is indeed all about 'foods'.

Dex-chan lover
really cruel manga, why there's not a smug and gore tags in this? i will just say this: poor princess...

Dex-chan lover
all that cooking asmr, can now be considered interrogation endurance training. I can see it now though, okay princess we're going to burn it a little here. Oh princess yes pour the liquid over that spot and work that spoon. Let's deglaze that pan that you are so fond of.

Group Leader
Nearly done with the second chapter, let's just say

some of you are correct lul

Contributor
Oh whaaaat Haruhara Robinson is the author of another manga? Hell yeah. Instant follow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread