It's Time for "Interrogation," Princess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group Leader
11iy4eK.png

you can't even read the chapters it just puts up the read on our website page so i don't really get this.

The One
Staff
Admin
Guys, calm down, this is not the place to discuss that, if you want to talk about M+, feel free to make a thread in the forums.

We do have a group block feature planned, so all who dislike M+ will be able to block it once it's implemented, until then stay strong and hold out.

Group Leader
@phage83 if you click the link on that page, it will take you to the chapter. That's it. One additional click and you continue reading.

Supporter
What the fuck is this mangaplus shit
Not that i mind going on another site if they do provide a link and the update are in my follow box
But the single fact they did go out of their way to make sure you can't red in full screen WTF what is the point

Even more that you CAN read in full screen, go in full screen before accessing they site but you can't exit it after and you can go to another tab even with the keyboad control WTF

That fucking suspicious and dumb

Well at last at least it cool to see the author getting attention

Group Leader
No skin off my nose if no one else wants to read 10 chapters ahead for free I guess.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
Hey guys, as @Lymus said, this is not the place to discuss M+. You can do so in the suggestion forum. Block Group feature is on its way as soon as possible.

Fed-Kun's army
Even a click and read it for free, it still pisses me off. Offering a site without ads and removing every links that connect to ads sites but redirect users to an external site. In short, an ads site removes other links to other ads sites. Is this a new kind of war?

Can I delete this comment? I didn't read the mod notice.

Dex-chan lover
All right, let's be constructive here.
- Mangaplus Reader could use some work. Dual-page views are awesome, please add it!
- Is this like an official translation? I'd be doubly likely to hop on board if I knew it was licensed

edit: Thanks, @BestBoy!

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
Since people were not inclined to listen to *two* moderators, I'll just lock the thread.

Let me make some things clear:

1. We are *not* M+ shills in the sense that M+ pays us to link back to them.
2. We started linking M+ chapters as a way to fill in gaps from popular series, allow readers to track their reading progress, and allow users to comment on the chapter content even if it's not on MD.
3. Linking to an official source also doubles as an effort to combat for profit piracy. If people know where an official, free source of manga is, they're that much more likely to use that source instead of turning to a for-profit scanlation group or an adware, malware, and virus ridden aggregator.

If you want to talk about M+ you can do so in the suggestions forum, but we already have a fix on the way. No ETA, currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread