It's Time for "Interrogation," Princess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun concept, but it uses the same formula every time to an annoying degree, the only variations being which part of the backstory they reference. Still probably worth a read, just keep in mind that every now and then you're going to feel like the first 4 pages weren't necessary.

Also hella cute. Cute is good too.

Double-page supporter
yea i agree, fun concept but at some point the sword talking up the princesses will power just gets old.

Group Leader
This is some great clickbait out-of-context material
i1cbXAm.png

At this point the demon army is just aiming for style points. They already won when they captured the princess since it seems nobody else in the human kingdom is as competent as the middle school girl considering she has knowledge of all their weaknesses.

interestingly enough, the formula actually tweaks itself over time

the sword seems to be getting increasingly sick of the princess's bullshit and I hope that leads somewhere

Double-page supporter
Rongmario has been busy watching anime in China or something so translations are behind

After 14 chapters I'm beginning to think either the princess is a genius or she knows absolutely nothing they can use.

@darcwolf619 The demons could have toppled the kingdom with half of the information the princess is giving. The only reason they've not invaded yet it's because the Demon Lord is too lazy to attack on the days the guard is weak.

Dex-chan lover
I believe this is where you make a demon sword? Could've sworn with how much faith is crushed in every chapter here, excalibruh would just go and say "fuck it, I'm just a weapon in the end".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread