It’s Time to Change the Genre - Vol. 2 Ch. 72

Double-page supporter
Good, we're finally answering this question! She should've asked this way earlier, but I'm glad it's actually being resolved. Now that the UST has been resolved, and the main ship is canon, we can move onto who Luca actually is.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I like how perceptive she is in all of this, what a great character:thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
just wait for her to discredit all her doubts, as it always happens
also, Lucas must have traveled back in time to "relieve his childhood accompanied by a person who loves him", such is the wish he made thanks to that convenient wish-granting thingy they talked abot awhile back, that is my lore and there is no way i got it wrong :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
There's only one thing that could really put Luca's position as a regressor in question: treating Ruediger so distantly from frame 1.

If he was the Luca of the original novel, he might've kept some positive memories about his uncle and not started immediately antagonistic. But he has always, at every point, kept him at a distance, never once showing true warmth toward him. Everything else is explainable as him being a regressor.

Users who are viewing this thread