It's Time to Go to His Stomach, OK?

They can't simply walk out the side doors? How would that "just result in more deaths"? Especially if it doesn't leave the courtyard. This makes no sense, added to the Dropped list.

Dex-chan lover
This is great comedy, why would people rate it so low?

@Eclipse01 It is explained that one sacrifice a day keeps it in the courtyard
otherwise it will rampage in the school killing more than one

I swear I'm tired of retards rating series with just the prologue/first chapter. If you decide you are not going to read it because you don't like the first pages or the sypnopsis, just ignore it. Don't rate it a 1.

Dex-chan lover
This art style looked familiar. Lol'ed at his body of work.

Double-page supporter
You know.. if one person ran one way, and the other ran the other... it cant go both ways... Hell if your fast enough, it wont catch you. You wouldnt have to line up single file each day. Cant beleive they went through 60 kids feeding this thing. Its not a puppy.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the dumbest manga I've ever read. It's not even trying.

what the fuck this new chapter is so ridiculously bad that i wish it was a parody. also ive been reading too much on tsumino bc i was hoping he would of gone through with it in that restroom

I think the Japanese title translates to "you are tomorrow's bait". It makes some sense because they are trying to escape the school, which would require someone to distract the monster while the others try to escape.

Contributor
I feel like a translation of the title would be more appropriate than using the flippant-sounding English sub-title from the cover?

As it is, it makes it sound like a Magic School Bus field trip fun activity instead of survival horror.

Compared to a typical horror manga, it lack the edginess to the point of being a parody, but the comedy is so dark that it's not even funny; interesting read nonetheless.

Group Leader
We could use some help on typesetting! We have all of vol2 translated. PM me if you can help.

Users who are viewing this thread