Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! - Vol. 10 Ch. 52 - Maybe it's ok to work hard from time to time

Dex-chan lover
Oh Snow you just keep degrading yourself to the point that all you amount to is fanservice. Also I saw that this is marked complete & I checked on Twitter so I saw this: Shame that this will end & I believe this will be another case of go read the LN if you want more. Guess we'll have to enjoy the amount we have left sadly. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Man, she always do whatever it takes to get what she wants, flaunting that lump of fat meat like that.

Dex-chan lover
That’s a kukkoro I didn’t want to see. :ROFLMAO:

Publication ended huh, and here I thought we’re gonna see a spinoff:
“Banished seer: I’m now living a slow life in the frontier with my power of precognition”

Dex-chan lover
Orders under duress not being enforceable. That's surprisingly legit for an Evil organisation.

So he wants a demon lord to ally with, intimately, not to fight.

Him feeling guilty about something is rare.

Being a knight doesn't necessarily means you follow a moral code of ethics. It means you follow a lord, though.

"I'd never do something so stupid."
Not a lot of believability there.

Ordering the most expensive thing is a good way to make sure he doesn't offer again.

Grimm might be mostly useless, but she's cute, so it's fine.

She said it! She said the thing! She said "kuh, kill me!"
But no orc in sight, so she only gets half credit.

Dex-chan lover
Oh Snow you just keep degrading yourself to the point that all you amount to is fanservice. Also I saw that this is marked complete & I checked on Twitter so I saw this: Shame that this will end & I believe this will be another case of go read the LN if you want more. Guess we'll have to enjoy the amount we have left sadly. Thanks for the translations.
kiasa's google/deepl translated tweet also said something about first part. fingers crossed they meant first part of the manga and there'll be a chance for a sequel lol

Dex-chan lover
Translation could use some quality check. There were a few typos here and there.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf whyyyyy this is soo good

Dex-chan lover
Grimms my favorite but she feels sidelined a lot of the time, actually all 3 of the girls in the squad have been. Snow can go away forever though.

Users who are viewing this thread