It's Time to Look for a New Family (Promo) - Promo

Seems like if I read the novel the only new information I will know is *which family she will choose*...

My my my. Seems like "Monster Duchess and Contract Princess" and "The Souless Duchess", seems interesting. Excited to see what that manwha have got.

Ugh the art is beautiful

FL is seriously gorgeous I love how brave and independent she is Seeing that to properly be able to live a second life by relying only on herself and her abilities is a storyline I never get tired of

ML tho.... I have a weakness for black hair and purple eyes... HE’S ALSO DRAWN SO BEAUTIFULLY OMG I WISH WE GET TO SEE HIM MORE 😩😩😩 y’all don’t understand his character design made me scream 😂😂

What kind of promo is this if I basically know most of the story now. I literally could get away with just reading which family she goes to and feel like I've completed it

Countess Winter looks like Duchess Salvatore from Monster Duchess and Contract Princes, only with white hair..

Now that I think about it, Leslie did say she wanted to be just like her mother when she grows up.. And Leslie has white hair..

LESLIE IS THAT YOU??

Wow its a combination of Monster Duchess and Contract princess + Reincarnation

I look forward to it!

Users who are viewing this thread