It's Time to Look for a New Family (Promo) - Promo

Whoever scantalated this... Was either rushing, or messed up something in the process horribly, I highly doubt anyone can read text that's Korean and English meshed together like this.

Aggregator gang
Is it just me or there has been a lot of stupid people who can't even appreciate the work of FREE translation being place right in front of their plate? If you want to criticize please use more polite phrase or just shut up, there's plenty of us who can't read in Korean and can't do proof read or redraw and very grateful for people who want to do it even though they are not receiving money :/

Really digging this new series! Meshing Korean text & English probably wasn’t a good idea but I assume it’s a mistake? Anyway thanks for the translation!

@jesaispasok Judging by the raws it’s likely to be a series since a few chapters are out already!

@Bunbunny Sadly It's just a promo for the new novel. If you click on chapter two on kakao you'll see that they are chapters of the novel

Hello, it's now fixed, sorry for the inconvenience~! Also, this is a PROMO, not a MANHWA. I wasn't able to write PROMO for some reason, so please do forgive me for that.

I was about to say " wow this is like being completely clueless about the first question in an exam and finding the second question has the answer to the first one " to express my relief but daaannnggg 😩😩😩

This translation is better and makes more sense. The story is cliched as hell though. It's like a cut-rate "Monster Duchess." But I'd still read the heck out of it.

this looks so badass and the male leads are soooo handsome

secretly hoping it'll get a serialization

Dex-chan lover
I see a Mary Sue but I've jivving with, I can choose who'll claim my legacy. as in, considering how badass the protagonist is, the glory and honor will belong to the house she aligns herself with.
this is just promo but my pets on the mage. so conspicuous

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I want to read this novel so hard, Leticia looks so strong, so confident, I love how she always stays true to herself, I'm so done with stories where the MC is a female that's supposed to be strong and is her journey but then she gets forgotten in the story and the ML takes all the spotlight because now she's just a lover of, this doesn't seem to be the case so I'm super excited. >u<

Btw, Eli is so precious, he seems to be a worthy official lover/ML and I'm happy since I already liked him, but geez, the Emperor's illegitimate son is so cute as well, I can't believe he said "pls leave the magician of the tower as a lover and take me as your husband". I love straightforward characters! >u<

Btw, there are so many unfortunate characters, I can't believe even an Emperor's son was made slave, it's also surprising that none killed him since he has royal blood. Tnks for sharing. 😭💓

Ps. Lol, so her father is trash, hope he'll pay for it!

She seems so badass. I'm super curious about how this novel will play out because I feel like lots of major plot point were already revealed.

Users who are viewing this thread