It’s Too Hard to Chase the Tsundere Prince

They are all insane, even the MC doesn't really want to seek justice for herself and act as if it was nothing and 'okay' 🤣

I am a masochistic so I like getting hurt so let's go 🏃🏃🏃

I forget, does she have any talent from her life on our world? I think she was into science more than arts.

It’s interesting. I’m not annoyed by the plot so far. I guess I expected a bit more medical scenes due to the crown prince, but that didn’t happen. I understand why.

However, I did expect a bit more plotting. Like maybe a little more consideration for her future.

I am also curious about the eldest brother.

So the MC is nothing but a selfish whiny bitch so far. I’m only about 20 chapters in (which is the equivalent of 3 chapters if this were a manga—seriously, why are manhuas so short??), so maybe she can redeem herself, but so far she’s no “heroine” she’s just dead weight.

Why make her a doctor if MC isn't going to do doctor stuff? She really has no reason to be from "our world", so far all shes done was make some tea and do some 1st aid

So the story is going nowhere except for these idiots with their misunderstanding... And it would waste a lot of time just to see them going back and forth without solving anything.

I bet they are going to keeeeeep doing that and finally be able to work out in one last episode.

Thank you Tritinia Scans for not leaving us hanging. I've noticed they always do these type of mass releases whenever there is a cliffhanger.

Thank you Tritinia Scans for speedy updates!
This manhua really lives up to its title in regards to the fact that, yes indeed, its hard to woo the prince because there's so many bloody misunderstandings.
Everytime MC encounters a problem, it seems to result in a misunderstanding and the prince going bezerk emo mode...
If my review is one word, it'd be "frustrating".
Hopefully it'll improve later on

This is one of my favorite manga, the heroine isn't too talented that its unrealistic and annoying, and she isnt completely useless and always needing saving. It's just enough of both

Users who are viewing this thread