It’s Too Hard to Chase the Tsundere Prince

This is one of my favorite manga, the heroine isn't too talented that its unrealistic and annoying, and she isnt completely useless and always needing saving. It's just enough of both.

Thanks to Tritinia Scans for the updates. This one is one of the only manhuas that don't give us the typical overpowered heroine.

This is entertaining enough but it can be an irritating read. I think the author relies far too much on "Oh no a misunderstanding!", it's literally where the majority of the drama comes from. Also I just can't get over the main characters relation with her sister. Her sister literally murders her in chapter 1 and for some reason she lets it go. It makes their interactions really weird from that point on. Also, why the fuck does she never tell anyone about it?

The prince also comes across as an emotionally fragile idiot with the memory of a goldfish. He basically fully believes whatever he's been told most recently.

Still at the beginning of the story, but the elder sister is pissing me off so much, that I truely want to strangle her through the fourth wall. She is such a two-face.

I don't like the older sister and think she should be killed. But
having her raped adds basically nothing to the story and is just another example of how cavalier Chinese webnovel authors are about adding sexual violence to their stories.
It also adds to the general tonal mess this story is and continues to be.

I totally agree with you @Uthred! There were sooo many other ways to do this.
Sexual violence is never a good plot device. This was a gratuitous use. Really disappointing

Thank you so much for the translation this is literally the best historical manhua ... I hope you pick up some similar work
And btw there was still a blank in a buble what was supposed to be said in there ?

Binged it in under 12hrs. Typical isekai manhua, has roundabout developments, I can definitely think of way better isekais but at least it's ongoing and has a lot of length and several arcs to it.

Thanks for the translations!

@Ignatia

"They are both busy with their work. So no time to take care of kids."

I informed the translation team already. Hopefully they get it fixed.

I like this but...
The story is very interesting and I enjoy the two main leads but I really hate how they handled the older sister and her rape.

She clearly isn't mentally stable as shown very early on with how obsessed she is with our main male lead as well as her extreme actions. Her parents, rather than raising her properly and helping her grow into a mature woman, spoiled her and treated her like a child. She still thinks like a kid would. Now that doesn't excuse her actions but she clearly can't tell right from wrong and I suspect just copies what her mother does. Her mother started bullying the MC and she just followed thinking it was okay because the whole illusion of 'parents are always right'.

I honestly thought early on that she had a chance to redeem herself. To realize that what she was doing was wrong and to ask for forgiveness, just like how a kid would when confronted for their action because mentally she is clearly a child. But that didn't happen. Obviously.

The way that they just dismiss her being RAPED and marrying her RAPIST is messed up. Even if she is a bad person, no one deserves such a fate. Being raped isn't only physical but mentally scarring and having her go through it only to drive her evilness and like conspiring with her rapist is messed up.

I like the story and the art, but somehow the character IQ are decreasing after every chapter 🤨
Frustrating
Thank you for the translation :)
Edit: so it was a trap by our FL, still good, IQ is not negative 😂 screw these clift hangger thou

Users who are viewing this thread