Itsuka Kamen wo Nugu Tame ni ~Warau Kishin to Yumemiru Dorei~

Dex-chan lover
Let me summarize:
Shut-in MC sees an oppai elf wrapped by tentacles. His donger rises and so does his desire to "save" her.

Dex-chan lover
@DogVTF : the mecha is not such a big deal.
In the whole volume 1, there's just 2 mecha battle scenes, at the beginning and the end. The rest are daily life and getting deeper with the characters.

But as the spoiler below said, this one is better seen as a dime novel. It's just the usual deal, not something deep or complex.

Dex-chan lover
Author: "So I have this idea."
Publisher: "Alright, I'll need to hear the title and get a short summary right now. Get me a draft in 3 days ."
Author:"Slave-"
Publisher: "Your manga starts tomorrow."

ok a demon god that looks like a kid with 8th grade syndrome something went wrong
or surprise the girl is the demon god would be nice cause it would be something new but the dude is gonna be the demon god so kinda 0815
ok that dude is really a kid with 8th grade syndrome first the butler just told him clean ur room
already 2 things wrong with that since he is the demon GOD
and another thing I dont like authors like too call things gods that can die so its not a god wtf
they really like to do that in Material arts "god realm" or they like being called god but fo to the next world where they do the same shit again u dont feel much of a difference

ew it has the wierd looking mechas
its not like they ever look good but i hate that kind of design i saw mechas that looked way better

Dex-chan lover
The "God" thing is like propaganda stuff.
His family had been doing the job for generations for their country, and they intentionally makes themselves bigger than life so their name alone already gives big enough impact.

he is not a god tho and that was the decision of the author to make it propaganda stuff and i dont like it

Dex-chan lover
alright, the cover looks good. i'll save this until 5 chapters are translated before I read it
Follow (for now)

It's not english and I don't understand it but doesn't matter because they're cute specially the elf maid

Users who are viewing this thread