Itsumo Baka ni shitekuru Bishoujo-tachi to Zetsuen shitara, Jitsu wa Ore no Koto ga Daisuki Datta you da. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - A Changing Heart

Dex-chan lover
I dunno if it's the art style or w/e but guy literally went from a potential sex offender to a generic harem mc. Absolutely doesn't warrant all the attention lol.

Dex-chan lover
I really don't think she would have actually cheated on the mc since the way she wanted the mc to react too it but still I'd say it's enough of a reason to break up and not want to get back together.
but yeah none of what they were actually malicious. at most the junior was just teasing a bit too harsh and the maid was doing her job the way that everyone wanted her to act and wasn't really singling out the mc in any particular way that I'd see as bad due to how she was treating every other customer, and it's not like it's shown that she treated the mc like that outside of her job so the only time she treated him bad is when she's at work as a maid who degrades all the customers, like the restaurant chain "Dick's Last Resort" it's just expected. honestly I can't tell if the author genuinely thinks that these kinds of actions would make the mc's response justifiable or if it's gonna show that all the parties are partially at fault. and that they all grow as people and understand that.
just bcs it wasnt intenionally malicious doesnt mean that the damage wasnt done. His feelings were still hurt....

Double-page supporter
just bcs it wasnt intenionally malicious doesnt mean that the damage wasnt done. His feelings were still hurt....
which one do you mean? cause the only one that I can see as being that bad is the ex. the junior was light teasing to accidental bullying at worse and that didn't seem to have been going on that long and the maid was doing her job I don't care if the mc got his feelings hurt he's about as much at fault for not noticing that everyone was loving the way she acted as she didn't realize that the mc wasn't one of those people who were a masochistic.

Dex-chan lover
which one do you mean? cause the only one that I can see as being that bad is the ex. the junior was light teasing to accidental bullying at worse and that didn't seem to have been going on that long and the maid was doing her job I don't care if the mc got his feelings hurt he's about as much at fault for not noticing that everyone was loving the way she acted as she didn't realize that the mc wasn't one of those people who were a masochistic.
never said anything about the maid...was talking about his ex and the junior

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, he chooses the kouhai 100%.
His ex is toxic, the maid is dumb and not that close to him, but the kouhai is just like, stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Dude looks so ordinary, whys everyone reacting like that? Is my eyes playing tricks with me? Oh wait no its to insert an average dude into his own fantasy i forgot.

Dex-chan lover
This isn't being a Chad this is just being angsty and being smug about it lmao. You can stop being a doormat without turning into an incel.
How tf do you turn into an incel? He's still a virgin regardless of the way he treated his gf lmao.
I hate this internet brainrot buzzword speak it hurts my fkn head. Some of you require sunlight and fresh air ngl

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How tf do you turn into an incel? He's still a virgin regardless of the way he treated his gf lmao.
I hate this internet brainrot buzzword speak it hurts my fkn head.
Acting like one turning into one whatever. It's not so much the sexual context of the word moreso the I deserve to be rewarded for being "kind" and being irrationally angry when things don't go your way. Buzzword or not the way he's acting is anything but mature.

Dex-chan lover
Just based on her reaction, she probably just wanted to "test him", but honestly, people who do that kind of shit can just f**k right off. The only way it wasn't malicious is that she didn't intentionally want to hurt him, but she wanted attention and validation, even at the cost of causing her partner distress. Completely toxic.

edit: I've read a review of the novel and apparently
she wanted to "pull him out of his shell", make him express what he wants more, and help him change for the better. That's what the smirk in this chapter is about - she is satisfied with MC successfully improving himself. What the manga didn't show (yet?) is that in the novel she apparently also doesn't talk to him for a week, then pretends to date that model for a while, after which she comes back and acts like they can get back together now or sth. Followed by a surprised Pikachu face when MC doesn't even listen to her explanation that it was all fake and tells her to beat it. She's an idiot.
The spoiler is the very definition of Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes.

Dex-chan lover
Did the ex even actually cheat? Or did she just make up a dude to try to get the MC take a stand? Like it was still a really dumb move, but it kinda feels like none of the three girls were actually malicious.
She was shit-testing him and it blew up in her face.

Supporter
Acting like one turning into one whatever. It's not so much the sexual context of the word moreso the I deserve to be rewarded for being "kind" and being irrationally angry when things don't go your way. Buzzword or not the way he's acting is anything but mature.
"irrationally angry", as in, him treating others they way they've treated him so far? Apparently you've lived a sheltered life if you think that everyone is just always nice to each other, and the smallest instance of setting a boundary is "irrationally angry".

And no, it's not "whatever". You used a word without understanding what it means, therefore implying that you only used it because it's the current insult buzzword. Your response further shows that you use it without knowing what it actually means, but Hasan uses it towards people he doesn't like, so it's fine, right?

Dex-chan lover
"irrationally angry", as in, him treating others they way they've treated him so far? Apparently you've lived a sheltered life if you think that everyone is just always nice to each other, and the smallest instance of setting a boundary is "irrationally angry".

And no, it's not "whatever". You used a word without understanding what it means, therefore implying that you only used it because it's the current insult buzzword. Your response further shows that you use it without knowing what it actually means, but Hasan uses it towards people he doesn't like, so it's fine, right?
Setting a boundary is airing out dirty laundry in a public space and smirking about it? You can be angry all you want but the way he goes about it just comes off as petty. He goes from one extreme to another.

His ex-girlfriend chooses the worst possible outcome when she lies about something like that. I can't believe she was surprised when he respected her decision. The other two girls are generally not at fault though, as his mental state didn't allow him to make rational decisions. With that being said all of them didn't express their grievances until it was too late. They were too shocked from his reactions to even be able to attempt to de-escalate the situation

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Yeah, no. The guy is just a bonafide loser.

Contributor
"My ex-girlfriend who cheated on me"
She didn't even do it, but instead of her relying on proper communication (the sane and mature choice) and talking to him about her perceived issues about him, she instead resorted to emotionally manipulate him which was extremely dumb. A spectacular way to shoot yourself in the foot. Good riddance(?)

Some people doubt whether he loved her, but she showed she was the one who didn't love him by intentionally hurting him with a stupid lie. Did she even try talking it out first? She didn't. She didn't think twice or bat an eye about the thought of purposefully hurting someone she was supposed to love.

I knew it. He's still the same doormat inside. It's only chapter 2 and he's already turning back on his resolve "to be free". I have mixed feelings about what feels like the story gaslighting him into doubting whether ditching a handful of toxic girls was really the right thing to do. There's more girls out there than just these three, bro. Don't stop touching grass now, you'll eventually find one worthy of your love. Just because three girls seemed like bitches to him doesn't mean all of them are.

But well, if he's forced to pick just from these 3... I'd begrudgingly say the kouhai is a lesser evil compared to his ex-girlfriend. She's verbally abusive, but she isn't a manipulative liar like his childhood friend is. I thought the part-timer maid got done dirty though, she seems the least worst (for now because we barely know anything about her) among the three considering that playing a character is part of her part-time job. It was more a matter of poor timing that she shifted to a sadistic abusive-type character when he walked in to look for something that would soothe his broken heart (not that she knew he was in that state).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread