Itsumo Baka ni shitekuru Bishoujo-tachi to Zetsuen shitara, Jitsu wa Ore no Koto ga Daisuki Datta you da.

Dex-chan lover
It's another "i get back to those who once hated me but they actually liked me..." kinda story.

Will be interesting to see how they shake it up this time.
Wait is there another one of the same kind??? Could you please tell me the name

Fed-Kun's army
LMFAO she really just said she cheated on him and expected homie to retort by saying he loves her more.

Honestly, I really like stories where the MC decides to make others respect him, so this is an insta bookmark for me. I just hope the MC does not regress and go back to his old ways if(or rather when) he finds out the other girls really liked him. Now THAT would be such a stupid move.

Dex-chan lover
Here's an old review I found a while ago on similar themed works like this one.

This start to feels
like old tsundere novels with "Go out and die, I don't want to breathe same air as you. -KYAAAAAAAAA SHE'S SO CUTE". How the hell is this supposed to be fun to read if you're not a complete masochist?

There's a good guote from one novel for these kind of character.

"Sorry, but the tsundere fashion died out years ago.
Who wants to keep associating
themselves with someone who spouts obscenities and constantly hurts you at every opportunity they get? Don't give me that love is deep bulishit. If someone has the mind to abuse their love interest both physically and mentally, they should have the guts to confess their own love for them.

You know who would be ok with these kinds of people who abuse them because they 'love' them?

Masochists, that's who."

I like me some good old predictable dumpster fire!
anyhow he definetly needs to see a barber cuz both of those cuts are ugly af lmao

Dex-chan lover
The pace is too fast and skipped a lot of the dialogues and scenes compared to the novel. The novel is also basic and lacks a lot, is more like a weekend read that you will forget in a bit, but gives way more details than the manga since it made a summary of various chapters in a couple of pages, is definitely a bad adaptation + lack of updates.

Every time I see a manga with this similar premise I try it, thinking "surely this one is good right? Like the first chapter is pretty interesting" and every time the bed ends up covered in shit, though faster every time hilariously. Maybe soon we can skip everything and make chapter one terrible so I stop wasting my time like the idiot I so clearly am.

Fed-Kun's army
Same concept with the "The girls who traumatized me" But still bookmarked. I'll be looking forward to his journwy

Users who are viewing this thread