Itsuwari no Marigold - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
pfp.PNG
this shit is a jumpscare, also very befitting for a pfp.
Yeah I am quite intrigued on how the story will go. I genuinely do not know right now if Lily knows if Hana is lying to her or not, but I am quite interest in this story so far. My future self will be happy when the next chapter comes

Dex-chan lover
Nah i feel that she knows that its not Kaoru.
True. I know nothing about blindness but I am pretty sure she’d be able to recognise the difference in voice, stature, etc. better than someone who could see. That or she’s really naive.

Dex-chan lover
It's over Hana is done for. Did you see the look on that maid's face? Hana better hope she can smooth things over quick.

Thank you for the translation.

Fed-Kun's army
wow the jumpscare. this is really really good thanks for the update

I've been waiting for this series to properly start, excited to see where it will go! Thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
True. I know nothing about blindness but I am pretty sure she’d be able to recognise the difference in voice, stature, etc. better than someone who could see. That or she’s really naive.
Not sure about stature (I'm assuming that the real Kaoru and Lily didn't touch much when they met the first time though), but it was explained in the first chapter that Lily believes "Kaoru's" voice is higher because of his tuberculosis, which was what actually caused the real one to die

Users who are viewing this thread