Itsuwari no Marigold - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
A little sis who don't like her sis? Now that's new!

Although what's with the pg 18 why is she tense or did she smell something new ? Felt something? Man... I'm excited when will the author decide to spill the milk little by little?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

I'm really liking this story. Very cute with a bit of angst. I really hope it doesn't drag on the whole thing with her pretending to be her brother and we actually get to see the truth come out at some point. Although, with that being the whole premise of the story, I'm not all that hopeful =/

Group Leader
My anime and manga experience tells me the little sister will eventually be written sympathetically.
Well yeah, that is a more realistic form of storytelling than letting her be a one-dimensional villain. She must have valid reasons for feeling the way she does while having invalid solutions to those issues.

The way she keeps her eyes open suggests to me she was born that way. Otherwise, she'd probably have them closed, Idk.
She mentioned in the previous chapter that she hadn't gone out to enjoy scenery since she was sighted, so she was at least old enough to have such memories before losing her sight.

She's probably lead a pretty confined existence since then, both with how overprotective Nana was of her and how that indicates general attitudes towards her likely were. At least she has Hana now.

Makes me think that her little sister's attitude was at least partially learned from those around her.

Users who are viewing this thread