Itsuwari no Marigold

Dex-chan lover
I am conflicted. She was ready to kill her but then moment she realised she was the reason for his death... It was I need to live for this person's sake... As if she's making a great sacrifice when it's just betrayal. Also I feel like lily knows

Group Leader
This already is SAD AS HELL. I think another extremely sad component is that Lily most likely already realizes that it's not Kaoru, or knows that he died, but is compartmentalizing or at least rationalizing why someone who smells exactly like him appeared. It kind of reminds me of Beauty and the Beast Girl by Neji.

Double-page supporter
Yeah I'ma continue to hate Lily's sister.

She may have suffered, but acting like your blind sister about to be pushed into a loveless marriage has shit easier than you, then assaulting her partner immediately after your sibling's failed suicide? fuck off.

Cute detail that Lily was always a tomboy at heart though, puts a nice little final touch on the story.

The GL aspect kinda got lost in this one. At the end, the couple's reasons and motivations don't really have anything to do with romantic love at all.
While it's possible to think otherwise, it'd still be way too subtle and more like subtext at best.
It was good story. While the ending isn't exactly new to the genre, the main problem is the bad execution with the mentioned lack of love.

Users who are viewing this thread