Itsuya-san

Dex-chan lover
This is a truly heart-felt coming of age story about love, loss, grief, and living life without regrets.
Sahara Mizu has a way of immersing you within her world with beautiful, breath-taking, and occasionally dorky art, and an even more beautiful cast of vibrant and memorable characters.
10/10 perfect short manga.

Woah this manga is sooo good. Another good story from Sahara Mizu. Even though the story it's a bit rushed and short but the whole story is make my heart feel so warm 😁

Contributor
I've reread this (and Sahara Mizu's other works as well, especially My Girl) so many times, but I still end up crying every time. Her stories change you.

I do wish it could have gone on longer and had more development, but it was still pretty impressive considering the length.

Short and sweet. Could have used more chapters to develop the relationships of the characters, but I still really liked it.

Dex-chan lover
This manga: Once a while, being a "pitch black" is good. Cause then you'll be able to see the stars.
All the boomers:
crying.jpg

Double-page supporter
oh my gooooddd this is gold!!!!! give it a shot really it help me somehow, mentally. it's 10000/10 for sure!

Ive reread all Sahara Mizu's works, so incredible and it gives warmth to my heart. Definitely worth reading. I cried so much tho😢😢

Users who are viewing this thread