Itte Hoshikatta dake no Onee-san - Ch. 13

@Pnutz I really wish convenience store would have fit in that space. I'll never forgive the Japanese.

Dex-chan lover
drunk sex. Bruh. Some people just can't be honest without alcohol.

ok this series can end now
the bittersweet joy i found in the starting chapters is gone....

Power Uploader
For once, japanese writting a realistic stufff, without tsundere bullshit and muh drama where it's not needed, thanks for translation!

Double-page supporter
@Big_Boss I mean, she was sort of a tsundere and there was a smidge of “drama” with the coworker that also likes him. There are plenty of manga with fast romance and no drama. This isn’t the only one. I really do like this manga and I think it’s enjoyable, but “realistic” isn’t the word I’d use to describe it. Romance manga wouldn’t be entertaining if they were realistic.

Power Uploader
@liquidsword, I get what you say, but what I meant was when she was "tsundere" it was later at same chapters portraited how she had suffered from the way she dealt with situations, regretting it, usually it's just brushed off as part of story. Basicly what I say is this looks realistic enought to be believable.

Dex-chan lover
Did everyone miss the part where she said not to tell anyone EXCEPT the girl that has a crush on MC?

Please stop kicking best girl while she's down.

Maybe they both know the other girl has a crush on the mc and wanted to let her know they are dating as nip any unwanted drama in the bud.

Users who are viewing this thread