I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 10

interesting so far.so, would she succeed, kill the duke and proceed to bang the boys or would she fail and got reset?

Aggregator gang
Is this almost over or something? I feel like this story has pacing issues. I mean I guess its better than one where nothing ever happens.

Who like count venus!!! 🖐️🖐️🖐️
Who dont like eusto!!! 🖐️🖐️🖐️

@commandodude I think the story will only start after the 3 days delay (I mean, it would have been weird if they do 50 chapters for 3 days).
After the 3 days (well, today in this chapter) she will in unknown waters since Julia was supposed to die.the revolutionary will most likely take some moves, and the black haired knight will still be suspicious of her (that's what I think, it's no spoilers). I am curious to know how everything will process

@commandodude I don't think the whole story is going to happen in 3 days, putting together a winnable trial in that time is fast-paced by definition. I think preventing her death day is going to be 15% of the story and the rest will be spent earning back Eusto's trust so he won't revolt later.

thanks for the releases!!!! ;o;

i'm really enjoying this... so looking forward to the trial *v*

count venus and felix best boys, the maid is an angel

Fed-Kun's army
@Midydoof Yeah. She's basically going to be put on probation by the dissidents and fix everything that fucked up from her 2(?) years of letting the duke handle things.

Omg!!!!😍🤩✨ let me just come out and say it, u guys from asurascans are FREAKING AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! thank you so muchhhhh🤩🤩✨✨✨👏👏🤧🤧💕💕

aaaaa i read too fast ㅠㅠ i can't seem to find some raw cracks on the net sad that i can't adv read ahahhahaha. anyways thank u for scanlating ♡

Users who are viewing this thread