I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I noticed it in chapter 1 and I haven't been able to stop noticing it. This artist cannot draw hands to save his life. They're always misshapen and weird.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡And Stay Safe!!!

Boot Eusto & love Venus, pls&ty.
Thanks so much for the speedy updates~ ❤

Thank you for so many new updates! This has been a fun read. Hilariously enough the character I dislike the most is Eusto. Hopefully she can fire him once she’s finished cleaning the swamp of corrupt nobles. It annoys me greatly how easily he betrayed her and how little he did to try and help her when she was being drugged and taken advantage of. Any knight who decides it’s okay to assassinate his empress while she’s sleeping is a coward. 👎🏻

That cliffhanger though! 😭 So looking forward to her tearing those bastards apart.

Dex-chan lover
It's honestly kind of shocking that nobody found out anything about the drugs that Empress was taking.

@AnonymousWeeaboo
The part that always gets me is when the hands are drawn super flat, like even the palms are finger thin.

@Alyseb630 It took him 2 years to come to this decision. Not only did he admire her, but he loved her too. It couldn't have been easy, so it's perfectly understandable that he's suspicious and trying to figure out what's going on in her head. And even now he's reluctant. Just because he's loyal to the Empire and not just Julia makes him indispensable to her. Though I admit I think he's a pretty cookie-cutter male lead, you're being too hard on him lol.

That being said, I'd prefer a harem for Julia LOLOLOLOL

Users who are viewing this thread