I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 12

Thank you guys so much for all the speedy translations and know if you guys ever need a break were all supporting you. This is a great scans group!

Double-page supporter
There is a duplicate of page 7,check it again man, other than that good job, thx for the chapter!

Thank you for all the fast translations! tbh, I'm scared of her eating anything, cause the food was drugged

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling that this rebel party just care about gaining power and bring down the empress no matter what since they have the support of the Duke. If they care about the country they would have withdrawed like Count Venus.

I’m scared that her wine was drugged. She was always drinking before. Also, why didn’t anybody suspect that there was foul play when her personality literally changed overnight two years ago? I’ll bet that Count Venus has been watching the whole time and has an idea of what’s going on.

Eustooo, give up on that and trust Your Majesty. Hihi

Thank you sooo much for the translation!!

Although I'm happy our MC is on the right track, it kinda makes me sad if you think about Eusto and the others being happy or hopeful that the "Empress" has "come back."

But thinking about it.... were there no food tasters back then? Maybe none but still they should've noticed something was wrong considering they were always by her side. (Then again, plot)

When the Empress fell from grace, I wonder how Eusto doesnt know the Empress got drugged. Or if he does know, why didnt he stop it. He is a Duke right.

Eusto is a bit of an idiot. If he loved her so much, how did he NOT notice her sudden personality change? As captain of the guard, he should have immediately begun an investigation, ESPECIALLY since this is a world where magic exists.

Thank you so much for your releases, I almost feel bad for how hard you guys must be working!! Almost though, I'm enjoying the chapters way too much haha Thank you so much, looking forward to next chapter!

I’m with all the others wondering why no one noticed the empress was given drugs.. But guess that’s why everyone close to her was kicked out 🤷🏻‍♀️

Damn.
Just the MC drinking some wine is enough to give the entire comment section to panic, a free trial of anxiety and another garbage dump on Eusto.

Users who are viewing this thread