I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 38

@NotsoFps ugh, tappytoon. They're one of the absolute worst for licensing series: high prices for godawful slow translations that aren't particularly good translations either. It'll probably be more than a year before they're back to this point of the series.

@MinSaram @Pyrotrap

The missing chapters are on Asura's site. And if y'all have any errors with the chapters on their site, join their discord. All the info is there.

I... I can't remember. Who was Count Envida, again?
I'd look it up, but I can't even remember when it was that he was mentioned... :/

Dex-chan lover
@NotsoFps @Vivisiow The answer is ads. Groups like Asura have ads on their site, making money. It was because of ad money the founders of thepiratebay lost their trail. Ad money is consider "making" money compared to say donation. This is why lots of groups drops series as soon as a western company takes over, as they still want to run their sites. Mangadex is a .org, have no ads, run their images through third party and stay afloat with sponsors and donors. Servers and ownership is problably not in a western or east asian country either.

Great translation. Only qualm about it is they keep referring to HER as an Emperor instead of Empress. Other than that it's fantastic and I'm so glad someone picked it up

Im having a hard time understanding why she's stretching this acting thing this long. She went into the town knowing they would be threatened to be nice to her....why?

Users who are viewing this thread