I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 43

Fed-Kun's army
20 chapters of build up, is finally getting to a conclusion. And we can be done with this arc. It seriously feels like some stretch 3 webnovel chapters into 20.

It's it just me or are the pages out of order? At the very least the story seemed skipped

U know y she so cool
I think her og self And the empress personality merging together has brought in this cool woman. Miahahahhaahha

Group Leader
She was dragging out her plan for very long so I though she had a big plan to expose the baron in front of everybody. She was making this whole plan while the baron was abusing his power but this is the big payoff?? No him openly contradicting/revealing himself on accident??

She brought out the ledger then they did some magic on it and now it says what actually happened??? How does that even work. Very exmachina plot device

Dex-chan lover
Can this boring ass filler arc end already?! This is beyond boring and completly useless story wise. I would understand if these people would be Dukes or some people with high enough authority to threathen her, making her forced to beat around the bush and outsmart them. But these are barons and other low ranking bottom feeders which she could've crushed in a chapter without even having to lift a finger herself and noone would've batted an eyelash at it. This is just dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread