I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
@suzubelle I know right? Man do I want to lic- I mean admire them.

Also I don't know why but my head just assume she speaks in Glaswegian Accent when she's 'corrupted' (Chapter 1) and Queen's English (Received Pronunciation) after chapter 2 when she changed for the better

NOOOOO
hqdefault.jpg

Ah well, ty for retaking where last group left, a shame that it was dropped eventually

@LegandBond whats that supposed to mean bruh do you think translating, cleaning, proof reading, etc is easy?? if you don't like that theyre dropping it why don't you do all this on your own, be grateful they even did 7 chapters even though they had a lack of staff, thats a lot of work like damn bruh

Thank you for translating this. It's a shame it's getting dropped, but I understand, I just hope this will get picked up soon.

Fed-Kun's army
Noo! I really hope someone picks this up, its incredible. Thank you for translating it up until this point!

Aggregator gang
@orbio How about going for a chamomile ?
I don't think LegandBond was offensive or anything.
If you have to write certain things, go for a walk to cool down your hot spirits.
We are on a site where there is a regulation and your comment is excessive towards someone who has not broken any rules.
Also (I write it as a former staff of a team that translates manga) even if it is not easy and you do it as a hobby it does not mean you have to put yourself on a pedestal.
It is illegal, both for those who read and for those who do it.
If those who do it prefer only to be licked their asses then it is better that they avoid posting on sites outside their own, because here you have the right to say (within the limits of the regulation) what you want.
And I'm tired of reading comments like yours where there are only insults, if you don't like translating manga don't do it.
This is done in other ways and there will always be someone who will translate manga for you. :/
Edit: My reply comment is for your comment before you edited it.
Thanks for removing the vulgarity from your comment, now it's better. ^^

Aggregator gang
I forgot, sorry for the second comment but then it becomes too long. xD
Thanks for translating this manga so far, it will surely be taken by someone else.
I've already seen another team start translating it on another site, but maybe it's the official version I've seen.
In any case, you do well to abandon the manga if you cannot carry it on.
Too much stress, you should concentrate on a few manga but calmly translate them than lose the desire to translate them. :)

Sob... Such a shame that this is dropped, but thank you Travis Trans & Indra Scans for translating! I hope someone pick up this soon

C4l

Understandable, have a nice day

Thanks for TLing the chapters you did!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating the whole arc, at least we got to see the corrupt piece of shit being killed..

Users who are viewing this thread