I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 44

Double-page supporter
@Yalu12 I disagree, the empress is not only fighting against those nobles but also against those who helped them.
The corrupt nobles have many "ties" and she did well to investigate every little thing, a death sentence could not be given without all the evidence also for fairness to those who have been harassed by these nobles.
20 chapters are right, at least in this case.
By pretending, the empress was able to let the corrupt nobles lower their guard, if she had hastily given the sentence her image would have suffered. :)

Thx for the translation! I hope someone will pick it up, I was enjoying this, finally a strong FL among all the damsels out there 😥

I was so happy to read it then such a bombshell. Your translations were very good. Thank you for the service. Someone please pick it up!!

I’ve heard this is a harem and it’s also why I desperately want to drop it because I don’t like harems but not only am I not sure but I also really like the story so far. If she ends up with anyone I’d prefer Eusto tho or whatever his name is

Thanks for the Tl, unfortunately 😔 it has been a long intensive trip hope you will consider to continue one day

Group Leader
@DonSau please consider supporting the author instead,

https://www.tappytoon.com/en/comics/rebirth-of-tyrannical-empress

Dex-chan lover
It's a little sad but I understand people have started school again. Thanks for the effort you've put in so far.

Dex-chan lover
Sadness at being dropped. Ah well. I wouldn’t mind if only the official releases weren’t slow ass Tappy

Users who are viewing this thread