I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel

It already has 15 chapter available at the raws, i kinda understand where the plot is going by the pictures but being able to read what they're actually saying ia better. Thank you for picking this up, cant wait for the next update.

Reminds me of Aku no Joou no Kiseki, but hopefully better. Art is alright, though I feel the artist's weak points are the eyes. Thank you for translating!

At first I thought this was an ML reincarnated as a villain king and I was excited to see a male POV in the isekai romance genre that didn't include harem. But this sounds cool too, I cant wait to read more!

I kinda REALLY like the original though... She was such a bad bitch and I was here for it lmao. I hope the MC is just as cool as her

This one was definitely written for the Kim Yo Jong stans, MORE😍 FEMALE🤩 DRONE🤩 PILOTS😍!

Please don't drop this 😭 I see the raw material already 20+ chapters and the story seems interesting.

I was really excited thinking this would be a FL reincarnated as the ML but still the MC.. well I'll bookmark anywa coz it seems promising.

Users who are viewing this thread